Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not Dead XD

No, we are not dead yet, I, ShinyForretress, have just been working on my other sites, PokeWish, and Dusknoir's Spirit World. I own Dusknoir's Spirit World, but I am just a staff member for PokeWish. I've decided that I will theme this site about Pokemon (of course xD), and the Mystery Dungeon games. I will also have Pokemon images and other stuff as well. =D

I have added a Teleporter thing on the Sidebar by doing some basic HTML coding. It features some sites that we are linked to, and other sites which are friends of us.

I've also put up a new layout including a new banner! It has a Bidoof on there. This layout has browny-orangy colours. Our last layout was light, tropical green, and had a Ludicolo on the banner. Credit to Piplup Princess for the Bidoof banner template.

I will try to update at least once per week. =3

Cya,
~ShinyForretress

No comments:

Post a Comment